BY MAKING PAYMENT OR TAKING DELIVERY, RENTER AGREES TO THE BELOW BINDING RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT THEREOF. THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT IS VALID FOR ALL RENTALS BY THIS RENTER, AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR AGREEMENTS.
- RESERVATION/RENTAL FEES/PAYMENT – Payment in full is required to reserve/rent the High Chair and Event Date as listed on the invoice. Payments to be made in accordance with the invoice.
- DELIVERY/PICKUP/SECURITY DEPOSIT – A Delivery Fee may apply as determined by VHCR. Delivery will occur at the address and on the date specified in the invoice or as otherwise agreed. Renter shall have the High Chair ready for Pickup at the address and on the date specified in the invoice or as otherwise agreed. Additional Daily Rental Fees will apply per day if Pickup is delayed for any reason by Renter. VHCR may, at its sole discretion, allow Renter to pickup and return the High Chair at a location to be determined. Additional Daily Rental Fees will apply per day if Renter fails to return the chair by the date listed on the invoice. VHCR may, at its sole discretion, require a Security Deposit. Security Deposit will be applicable and fully refundable to Renter upon return of the High Chair in good condition and in accordance with the dates listed on the invoice. VHCR will deduct any additional fees from the Security Deposit.
- CANCELLATION/REFUNDS – Please notify VHCR as soon as possible if you intend to cancel so others may enjoy the use of the High Chair. Cancellation of this Rental Agreement by Renter within 5 days of the scheduled Event Date on the invoice will result in a 50% cancellation fee. VHCR reserves the right to cancel this Rental Agreement at any time and for any reason without prior notice to Renter. In such case, VHCR shall Refund any amounts paid by Renter. Any Refunds due to Renter will be sent to Renter within 5-7 days.
- LOSS/DAMAGE – Normal wear is expected. Responsibility for the High Chair remains with the Renter from the time of Delivery to the time of Pickup. Renter shall ensure the High Chair is secured when not in use and protected from weather. The Renter is responsible for loss or damage of the High Chair while in its possession and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed within 5 days of Pickup and presented in a separate invoice payable immediately. VHCR reserves the right to deduct any amounts due for damage from the Security Deposit as applicable. Renter acknowledges the High Chair is unique and rare and that the cost of replacement of the High Chair will vary depending on the rarity and the current market value of a substantially similar high chair. The minimum replacement value of any High Chair is $250.
- CLEANING FEE – Normal wear is expected. Please clean the chair after use with warm water. Do not use chemicals of any kind to clean the High Chair. Disinfectant wipes are acceptable. A minimum $10 Cleaning Fee will be assessed if the High Chair is returned with excessive dirt as determined by VHCR.
- WARRANTY/INSPECTION – The High Chair is provided in as-is condition. There is no warranty, express or implied, that the High Chair is free from defects or blemishes. Renter shall promptly inspect the High Chair for damage upon receipt and shall notify VHCR immediately if any damage is suspected.
- CHILD SAFETY/INDEMNITY/LIABILITY – USE OF THE HIGH CHAIR IS AT YOUR (RENTER’S) OWN RISK. Child safety is VHCR’s greatest priority. All High Chairs come with a food-safe tray and safety strap. Renter takes full responsibility and liability for the proper setup and use of the High Chair, including, but not limited to ensuring the High Chair is on flat, secure and stable ground and proper use of the tray and safety straps. High Chair must be used with adult supervision at all times. The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold VHCR harmless for any property damage and/or personal injury caused by the use or misuse of the High Chair by Renter and/or any third party. The Renter assumes all liability and risk of property damage and/or personal injury from the use or misuse of, or any incident involving VHCR’s High Chair while it is in Renter’s possession. Renter shall make VHCR aware by written statement of details of occurrence of any incident within 24 hours of occurrence. VHCR’s maximum liability for any and all claims arising directly, or indirectly from the performance of its obligations under this Rental Agreement shall not exceed the amounts paid by Renter. Under no circumstances shall VHCR be liable to Renter or any third party for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or connected with this Rental Agreement, even if VHCR has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2018-2020 Vintage High Chair Rentals | All rights reserved